Sunday, June 13, 2010

"GRIDIOTS" on Racedriver GRID

Now I'm not saying I'm perfect and we all have things that happen that were not intentional but when people do things that are done in an effort to take someone out or are in general disruptive to the rest of the racers your name will be posted here.The last straw for me was when I was second on the starting grid and coming into the first corner I had the lead by 1/2 a car length but knowing if I held my line it would be a crash fest I backed off and let the other driver through, I followed in second where on the fourth turn this guy proceeded to bounce off the walls. I held my line till he got straightened out and then made a clean pass until my rear bumper was even with his front bumper then


he just turned into me.
Well I was able to keep my car moving forward while he smashed into the wall.
The next thing I know this clown is coming at me from the opposite direction ..slams into me and totals me out and then he leaves the room in a hurry. GRIDIOT!
This guy also had a team tag in front of his name so I don't think his team would appreciate there team name being involved in his shananagines, I am a member of a team I know that we try to be respectful as we can to the other drivers.
Let's remember though in racing events there will be some sort of bumping and rubbing, that's not what we here for, those things will happen. "Rubbin is Racin".
****UPDATE PLEASE SEE BELOW****
I has come to my attention that due to someone's brainstorm at Blogger the ability to edit comments is no longer available, Don't get me wrong I really appreciate the fact that we all have access to a wonderful product for no charge but c'mon! not being  able to edit comments doesn't make sense to me.
So from this point on I will be listing all my GRIDIOTS on the main post, and here we go!....

This is my current list as of this date.

#1 LoneAssasin,
sore loser, likes to drive backwards on the track to take out the competition if things aren't going his way.

#2 KRACER,
likes to bump and push the competition in an effort to gain an edge and was kicked out of the last session I saw him in.

#3 Rosscoj,
This guy makes a hard turn right from the get go and then begins to run backwards on the track until he totals out.

#4 Gav_Dance,
Likes to park across the track right after a turn to screw people up.

#5 Kowikamonika,
I was in an EBay room today and this guy got upset cause he wasn't doing to well so he started running backwards on the track until he realized collision were off, what a GRIDIOT!

#6 Nash420,
not doing well with the F3 cars so he started running backwards till he found out collision were off, once he found out he left the session.

#7 MATA_24,
MATA_24 has redeemed himself tonight and was very curtious and did what he could to keep the racing as clean as possible, and as it turns out he is a pretty good racer.

#8 BRICRESTON,
Driving backwards on the track after a bad showing.

#9 Scagly,
Went off track into the grass which slowed him down, He got back on track and saw based on my momentum knew I was going to pass and proceeded to block me, left, right and left again.
The best part is he was so worried about me he crashed on the final turn to the finish!
Karma, gotta love it.

#10 EMU_420,
Wow, were getting into the double digits! 420 huh? put the pipe down dude, when everyone else is turning it usually works out better if you turn also.
And when approaching a turn and the car you want to pass has the lead...., let him go, don't slam into him in an attempt to get by.

#11, Kimtavares010
I guess he got bummed about gettin his ass handed to him on the ebay track so he started running backwards, Wahhh!

#12 X-TheEnforcer_X
**GRIDIOT-MAXIMUS**
This guy receives the first Maximus GRIDIOT award.
Not only was he constantly going backwards track after track or just turning into to other racers when he could he was laughing out loud about it and commenting against Americans saying things like you F*%kn Americans suck!
It took a little time to get everyone on board to kick this guy but man O man what a stroke!

#13, Lucky #13 goes to...the envelope please....
HA_TAPAH_-RAMin
This guy couldn't hold a straight line if he were on rails! we were all having a good race, HA_ was in P1 and I was in second, as usual I was takin my time waiting for the right opportunity to pass but when I went to pass he squeezes me into the wall so I couldn't complete the pass.  I waited for the next batch of racers to go by which left me in 10th, he ended up in second and I finished 5th but I ended up with the quick lap time. you do the math.

#14, Pending discussion,
I hate to even put this name up because I have raced with this teams members on many occasion without incident  But this was so intentional it needs to be listed and this is not a good reflection on a team.
He was sitting just passed a fast right hand turn facing oncoming traffic and when the other racers would come around the corner he drive into them, after he totaled me out which took me out of second place I spectated him and watched him do this 3 more times.
**Update** Sept16-09
I just heard thru the Grapevine that XX may have been having a bad day, Wahhh! Then log out, don't go crashing other people just cause your havin a bad day.

#15, tea_baggin,
When racing with "t b" earlier today he is pretty fast but then I saw how he was running 2-4 seconds quicker than everyone else, this guy takes every shortcut you could imagine.
He must stay up late just to run tracks to find shortcuts and if you just happen to be in his way when he re enters the track from one of his shortcuts he'll just use you for a berm.
He had no reply when I asked him how fast he is without cheating, I think his time would be better spent practicing his driving skills as apposed to resting his Nuts on peoples heads.
Hey T Bag, check out "Driving 101"

#16, victorternus
This is another one that just for his enjoyment will run in reverse or just wait for people to come around a corner so he can run into them, I have this guy on video pulling his antics.


race driver grid ps3,race driver grid playstation 3,race driver grid gameplay,video race driver grid,race driver grid codemasters,fastest race cars,race driver grid codes,

No comments: