Friday, June 18, 2010

Dirt 2 revisited

Well after some time away from video games in general I have begun to play again, I have some new profiles and usually get on nightly.

I have had plenty of good races but what was once my major complaint, "Wall riding" has taken a back seat to Glitches or Hacks, such as people that will disappear from the map during the race only to pop up in first place and the timer begins counting down.
What kind of Crap is this?
Do you really suck so bad you would have to stoop to such lows?

Some of the best and most memorable races I have had are when your three abreast sliding through a turn barely touching the other cars, pull that off and your racing!

4 comments:

B Donald said...

In general I have been having a good time on this game lately with a certain group of racers.
I still find cheaters & wall riders here and there so I just keep hopping from room to room till I'm with good racers.

KTM950SER said...

I have found the core group of good and clean racers and usually look for them when I come online. I avoid racing in the middle of the day as that is when the noobs and kamikaze racers are on. I start out in Pro Tour to warm up and then move to Jam Session for the good racing. I have found that the cleaner you race the more invitations you get in Jam Session, and the more Friend requests that you receive.

B Donald said...

I guess I should pend more time in the Jam session, but correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you gain any XP in the Jam session but if that's where the good racing is I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Hello mate,

I raced you for the first time this morning on DIRT2. It was a pleasure to do so. You're a good clean racer of the type that I strive to find on the game. I have a good group of 'Friends' now, who are all great lads and who race fair and don't treat it as a demolition derby or ride the wall constantly ! I'm also not keen on excessive bad language from certain racers when 'mic'd up', as I'm aware of the amount of youngsters who are listening to it. Though I'm aware that most of it comes from kids !
Hope to race you again soon Instigator. Take care.

Sallachy_66 {Ian}