Sunday, November 28, 2010

OTHER GAMES

As much as I like Driving games I also enjoy a good shooter, the latest of which is "Black Ops"



I am not as proficient at shooters as I am race games and that's OK.
But be warned, do not provoke the Instigator.
Why you say? well in my arsenal is one of the best you will see playing this game and he is only a shout away and loves to make big mouths look like fools.


Example, the other night I was on and I just unlocked a new weapon, I jumped into a free for all match just to have some fun and goof around but there were two clowns in there boosting from the clan "BAM"
It's not bad enough they were boosting but they were ripping on the rest of the players, of course I called them on their boosting to which they proceeded to rip even harder.

Well that was all it took so I called in my secret weapon, they told me the next round they were going to hit me so hard I would leave the game half way through the match.
The next two rounds they were beat like a red headed step child, my secret weapon racked up more kills than the two of them combined...Ha! guess who left?

Who is the secret weapon? It's my son, "ferdnand"  is his online ID.
I know it's a strange name but when we first got our PS3 every name I picked for my online ID was taken, so as a goof I typed in ferdnand and it took it.

One of the strangest things I have noticed is the amount of cussing and general miss use of words, many of this comes from obvious pre teens.
I can only wonder where are their parents?
It's like they just learned a new word but don't yet have the mental capacity to use it at the appropriate time.

Some of the more common words miss used are "Jewish, Gay and Fag" how people associate what is happening in the game to any of those words I'll never know.

Camping.
Just a few words about camping, I hear a lot of players accusing others of camping, this started probably before many of the kids online now even knew what a video game was, originally if you stayed in an area where you could view the area where the other players spawned so you could shoot them, this was camping.

Newer games such as Black Ops have players spawning in different spots each time so you wont see camping or "spawn camping"

Running from spot to spot and taking a moment to survey your surroundings is not camping, in fact some of the modes of this game require "camping" so your team can protect an area from being taken over by the enemy.

Weapons.
One of my personal favorites is the G11, this is a Butt Ugly weapon but it has plenty of power and works great with a Sniper scope attached, I use this as my Sniper class.

Grenade launchers are an effective weapon but I hear many players calling them "Nube Tubes"
I don't know about you but if I were in out in the real world under the conditions present in this game it would be handy to have.

No comments: