Friday, November 12, 2010

NEED FOR SPEED, HOT PURSUIT

Need for speed Hot Pursuit out soon.
Looks like fun!

Finally got around to Gamestop to pick up my copy 11/19/2010




I'll get into it tonight...



 Well I was able to brake away from Black Ops for awhile to play, the first thing I noticed is the steering is a little funky, almost like a lag.

But I didn't want to focus to heavily on that so I just started to play.
You are allowed two set ups so depending on your mood you can be a cop or a racer, I wanted to try out being a cop to see what that is like.
For now I will stick being a racer as I sucked at being a cop, it was not as easy as I thought it would be to catch the racers.

When your done with an event online the game gives a read out at the bottom of the screen that shows how you did an shows you how well your friends did on the event, nice touch.

1 comment:

B Donald said...

Today is the day!
Pick it up and start playing.